Changes for the better... -Important-
Well, summer is here and there are things grown on my plate. All is well with the release and several contacts received promo materials. In in talks with a duo project, and tracks have been laid down for it. Confirming is another story. Soundcloud and Rootmusic have been very kind for cross promotion.
-OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE-
In the fall I will be attending college and aim for a college tour. I am very excited (and nervous) since it has been a while and my dream goal. The key focus will be my studies, but talks with tunecore will make it a bit easier for timely releases. With executive experience from Deep Dish recordings, I can get a better aspect on music business as well as song creativity.
-OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE-
In the fall I will be attending college and aim for a college tour. I am very excited (and nervous) since it has been a while and my dream goal. The key focus will be my studies, but talks with tunecore will make it a bit easier for timely releases. With executive experience from Deep Dish recordings, I can get a better aspect on music business as well as song creativity.
Comments
Post a Comment
Keep your head to the sky......