== MuggRoar music productions ==

== MuggRoar music- Indie electronic net label, multimedia, DJ remix production, music consultant. ==

Hi. I am Brian Baker, a former excecutive from Yoshitoshi/Shinichi/Yo/DCI Recordings; owned by international recording artist Deep Dish. I was part the label's management team, which included web managed sales at yoshop dot com; the Amazon.com consignments, physical music distribution, email marketing and promotions. I also A&R'd potenial new artists. Fast paced, inspiring work.


MuggRoar (Artist/Music/Media )is an indie based music production/sound design.

It is created, produced, and operated by Brian Baker
I have been a DJ since 1979 and produced original material since 1998. I am currently involved in remix production. I record under studio names "
MuggRoar", 'AudioMaul' (Avant Garde), and 'Pumpmug' (formally 'H-B Squared' (with Roger Hardman). Multi-Genre music projects range from original songs, DJ mixed sets, performance art, events and more.
I also collaborated with DC's DJ veteran Derek Blackburn aka Orion D., and music research sales manager for the great "12" Dance Records" Store in Washington DC.

I am always looking for opportunities in the music field.

A music sample can be heard at- www.myspace.com/punchcarmusic
Promo singles and mixsets will be available at www.SoundCloud.com. Podcasts at www.podomatic.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft or Hard ware notes 2- Ableton Live-pure bliss

myspace resettings..

Soft or Hard ware notes 1- Virtual DJ vs. Cue